||Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
||24 months from the date of manufacturing
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Directions for Use
For higher milk yield, administer one bottle per animal per day for 5-10 days or as directed by the veterinarian
To Prevent milk fever
Give one bottle at the first sign of calving & give another bottle 6 to 12 hours post calving, repeat every 12 hours as needed or as directed by the veterinarian. A post calving dose of Lacto Gel is very beneficial.
- As an aid to prevent milk fever & associated complications.
- As an aid to increase the milk yield.
- As a aid to Favour the normal contraction of uterus, normal calving & timely expulsion of placenta.
- Lacto Gel is a comprehensive nutritional supplement formulated to supply essential nutrients to dairy animals.
- Remove the seal of the bottle. Hold the head of the animal in a normal to slightly elevated position.
- Carefully place the nozzle into the back of the mouth.
- Administer the entire content of the bottle by slowly squeezing.
- Do not administer to animal that are unable to swallow.
Nutritional Value per 100Gm
Looking for "Lacto Gel" ?